CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Points of Reflection

Here are a couple points of reflection for your Monday morning.

For the Ladies...

"When you chase after a man to get him, you'll have to chase after him to keep him!" Allow Proverbs 18:22 to be your source!

"Don't play the mistress in relationships. If a man cheats with you, you can be assured that he'll cheat on you."

For the Gentlemen...

"If you desire to find the 'good thing' described in Proverbs 31, you must stop pursuing the 'lust thing' available at many of your local clubs/bars."

"Make sure you develop relationships based on the core values you desire for your family. The best lifemate for you may not look like a video model."









Google Groups

Subscribe to Chat Kafe

Email:

Visit this group

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Points of Reflection. In my most recent relationship, or any other for that matter, I did no chasing....I was pursued. However, I neglected to wait on God to send the right mate. I have found that I am rather antsy about this experience. Not that I don't trust God, because I certainly do...I know that I am "putting the cart before the horse" and just need to chill and allow God to move when he wants to and stop trying to myself. A lesson well learned...

Unknown said...

I really liked this and I know I'm hecka late for posting but I just had to anyway. I agree with LKSG but I must say that the times when I used to be antsy were actually indeed times when I was not really trusting God. My mind wanted to say Yes I trust You God, but my heart was not. My heart was not trusting and believing that God knew what was best for me. My heart was not trusting and believing that God has perfect timing. My heart was not trusting and believing that God is using this time of "waiting" not as inactivity, but as PREPARATION for what is to come. So I think it's very important that we confront possible trust issues in our lives and then turn it over to God. :) At the end of the day, all I know is, I'm glad I don't have to trust myself! God is a MUCH better alternative :)
Be blessed!!!

Anonymous said...

AJ....all I can say is you "hit the nail right on target"....

you know....I am actually "trembling" right @ this moment because I just had a FEELING that I needed to come back to this post and when I read your comment...wow...I'm already emotional so you can just imagine what I feel right now....God is awesome....when he wants me to see clarity, he will come forth...thank you...i will work on this area of my life...hey..you just ruined my makeup :).....be blessed and "thank you" for helping to make ME better...