CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Innocent or Guilty?



Here is a point of conviction for you today...

During a trial, the burden of proof always lies with the prosecution--the defendant is innocent until proven guilty. One day you will stand before the Judge of all mankind. Will you be found innocent or guilty on that day? To examine the evidence, let's look at God's moral Laws (the Ten Commandments): Have you ever lied? Ever stolen anything? Ever hated anyone? The Bible says, "Whoever hates his brother is a murderer" (1 John 3:15). Ever looked with lust? Jesus said, "Whoever looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:27, 28). If you've broken any of the Laws, God sees you as a liar, a thief, a murderer, and an adulterer-at-heart. The penalty for sin is death, and eternity in hell. Do you see the predicament you're in? God knows your every thought, word, and deed, and your conscience confirms that you're guilty. What will you say in your defense? No amount of good works will help your case. The good news is that God has provided a way for your penalty to be paid. Jesus Christ suffered and died on the cross in your place to take the punishment for your crimes against a Holy God. If you repent (turn from your sins) and place your trust in Jesus alone to save you, God will declare you not guilty. Then read your Bible daily and obey what you read. Please visit www.TheGoodPersonTest.net.

You can view this along with other posts at http://chatkafe.blogspot.com!








Google Groups

Subscribe to Chat Kafe

Email:

Visit this group

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey KP.....As always, you bring it home..

I told myself to ALWAYS be honest with myself. I take everything, I mean EVERYTHING to the Lord. There is NOTHING that he is unaware of that is embedded in my heart. When you have a personal relationship, I mean a REAL one with the Lord, your sins should automatically be one of conviction and asking for forgivness and TURNING THAT THANG' AROUND. EVERYDAY that I rise, I ask for his help to keep me on the path of righteousness in my thoughts. The only thing I am sure of in my life is the Lord.. What a great God.

Awesome passage KP....