CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

I Dare You to Thrive! by Paul Wilson, Jr.


I dare you. I double dare you. I triple dog dare you!

I dare you to look beyond your problems to see your potential.
I dare you to look beyond your obstacles to see your opportunities.
I dare you to look beyond your frustrations to see your future.
I dare you to look beyond your drama to see your dreams.

I dare you to look beyond your guilt to see your giftedness.
I dare you to look beyond your bruises to see your blessings.
I dare you to look beyond your burdens to see your brilliance.
I dare you to look beyond your losses to see His love.

I dare you to go where no one has gone before!
I dare you to grow when others are groaning!
I dare you to conquer when others are cowering!
I dare you to comfort when others are complicit!

I dare you to be positive when others are pessimistic!
I dare you to be fearless when others are failing!
I dare you to be faithful when others are fading!
I dare you to love the unlovely!

I DARE you to THRIVE!

Brought to you by Chat Kafe, http://chatkafe.blogspot.com








Google Groups

Subscribe to Chat Kafe

Email:

Visit this group

1 comment:

2Cynts said...

This is certainly a "motivational, mind-blowing, meditative message! Honestly...this is precisely the type of DARE, double as well as triple, that I am willing to take.

In the name of the Lord, I hope to florish...according to his will. Awesome.