CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

My Special Valentine's Day Date!



This weekend is going to be awesome! I just confirmed a date with someone I know very well. This person also knows everything about me. This person has been with me through the ups and downs of my life. This person knows how to finish the statements I creatively contemplate in my mind. This person has seen the good and bad of my relationships and worked through the healing process of hurt.

I have the perfect outing planned for us too. We are attending church tomorrow night at 6:00PM. That will be followed immediately by a nice dinner outing at an urban bistro. After sharing thoughts over a nice entrĂ©e, the night will conclude with a time of wonderful relaxation. It’s great to spend time with someone who is 100% behind your personal goals and aspirations.

My Valentine’s Day Date will be with ME, MYSELF and I! If you cannot learn to enjoy and appreciate yourself, then you will never be prepared for the ONE God wants to send into your life. Don’t let commercialized holidays define who you are, be willing to enjoy life no matter what season you are in. Life is short…so enjoy it!


Brought to you by Chat Kafe, http://chatkafe.blogspot.com








Google Groups

Subscribe to Chat Kafe

Email:

Visit this group

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.....that is an awesome date :)