CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Kind of Pissed About This... by A Prospering Soul



As I sit here typing this blog, I have the urges to call someone and say, “Hey, I am not sure why you keep doing the things that you’re doing but they’re making me feel like ‘you are into me.” The only thing holding me back is that immediate response that could possibly be rejection. But I still need to know what is he really thinking and why is he make the choice not to say anything to me, because I know he has to like me, right?? Why do we always want what seems right for us, what we think is good for us but we know it’s not God’s will? Why do we continue to allow ourselves to go through unnecessary heartache and pain because of something a man has never said? This can’t be the way God intended this love thing to work.

The independence of modern day women has caused us to forget our places in life. Men are born to be leaders, priest, providers and protectors of the family unit. Knowing this, you should ask yourself do you really want to be with a man who can’t make a decision as to whether or not he going to express his feelings towards you? Are you creating a pseudo-relationship that will leave you heartbroken and bitter? Is it him that I am really wanting or am I wanting the fantasy of having a relationship?

When our lives are succumbed by the action and moves and responses of a man, we need to take a step back to check ourselves. Am I seeking the Father first? Am I wholeheartedly submitting my life to Christ and allowing Him to move and make the decisions or have I decided to take the wheel? When you seek God, things will line up in the way he sees fit for your life and that is usually not the way you see things. In all that we do we must “…seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” Matt. 6:33. When we seek his Kingdom, His ways become our ways and we will never settle for anything less than what our Father has to offer. As women, we must learn to guard our hearts at all times and never underestimate the power of the Father. He will give us the desires of our hearts as his word says and when he does, it will be more than we could ever imagine!


Brought to you by Chat Kafe, http://chatkafe.blogspot.com








Google Groups

Subscribe to Chat Kafe

Email:

Visit this group

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This, by far, is one of the best blogs I have read...

I made the decision not to comment much unless absolutely necessary and I feel this is one of those times :) It is SO easy for women (and men) to misread certain signals (i.e., smiles, hugs, waves, greetings, etc.) Of course, these are cordial and appropriate, but if not careful, you could be setting yourself up for a BIG downfall. While it is natural to look and desire, as this message states, it is vital that a woman check herself REAL quick about the facts. If a man is interested, he will tell you; you won't need to GUESS. While I certainly don't want to make harsh statements about women (myself included), it is easy for us to do just the opposite--assume. I'm a witness that you will set your heart up to be broken, shattering in a thousand pieces :-)!!! It's simple, just pray, wait on the Lord and his timing, along with HIS choice will not fail....the man OR the woman!!

Excellent piece......

Anonymous said...

WOW...I think I am convicted!!!!!!

I have never experienced this until last year and it seemed to escalate rapidly. Knowing that I am not really into that person, but some how seeing signs of interest.


All I can say is, if you are dealing with this too, don't respond with your feelings. You may be wrong and you might make the situation uncomfortable for both. I decided that I was going to wait, watch, and listen. I am not in a rush to be in another relationship, but my flesh sometimes makes me think I am.


Human impulse is something......I am so glad I have Christian freinds to support me.

GB

Anonymous said...

WOW...I think I am convicted!!!!!!

I have never experienced this until last year and it seemed to escalate rapidly. Knowing that I am not really into that person, but some how seeing signs of interest.


All I can say is, if you are dealing with this too, don't respond with your feelings. You may be wrong and you might make the situation uncomfortable for both. I decided that I was going to wait, watch, and listen. I am not in a rush to be in another relationship, but my flesh sometimes makes me think I am.


Human impulse is something......I am so glad I have Christian freinds to support me.

GB

Tiff said...

Dang, Kenny! I'm convicted! Thanks...

Anonymous said...

Ok - I just went thru this about 3 months ago. Talk about being convicted!