CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Can't Let Go!

Dear KP,

Over the past year I have been in a long distance relationship or should I say friendship. Everything was going good, then one week he just dropped off the face of the earth. I took it as he needed time to clear his head, at least that's what he told me. However, things have not been the same since that lapse in our friendship. I have expressed my feelings with him and it's just like he doesn't understand. We have agreed to see other people and go our separate ways. It just seem like we can't do it. I try deleting all of his contact information, not talking to him, but he insists on text messaging me and calling me. I have prayed about this situation and am trying to let go, but it doesn't seem to be working!

What advice would you provide to this young lady?

Brought to you by Chat Kafe, http://chatkafe.blogspot.com








Google Groups

Subscribe to Chat Kafe

Email:

Visit this group

No comments: