CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Should Sex Be Ignored?

Workplace topic for this week...

One of the top three reasons marriages end in divorce is infidelity (sex, intimacy, etc.). With this fact being known in today's relationships, should we focus more intentionally in getting the area of sex right? This idea poses a dilemma to those who follow the Bible's teachings because the Bible discourages sex before marriage. How do we deal with infidelity in relationships/marriages if we do not focus on the area of sex? Hmmmmm....

Please respond with your thoughts and comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you KP. You have read my mind. I'm dealing with this very same issue right now. I really need some insight (some help if you will) on this.

Anonymous said...

I had this discussion with someone recently because my fear is not being sexually compatible with my mate if we waited to have sex after marriage. I was told that we have to trust that God would send us the right mate to satisfy our needs. Or at least send us a mate with a learning spirit or one who is open to being taught, if necessary!!! I know it's easier said than done. It's a great question. I'm still trying to become comfortable with the right answer.