CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Workplace Topic of the Week – 030909



Would you date yourself?

We all have desires and characteristics that we would each like our mates to possess. It is very easy to sit back and analyze who comes into your life, checking off the various items that align with your checklist. Unfortunately, many of us do not go through the same exercise of evaluating ourselves in the same manner we scrutinize and assess others. A open-minded person is willing to contemplate the following question…“Would I Date Myself?”

As you ponder this question, please consider the following categories in your self-evaluation:
Spiritually – Do I have a strong relationship with God? Do I have faith that will help me through the trying times of life and relationships?
Physically – Do I take care of myself? Am I happy with who I see in the mirror everyday?
Financially – Am I disciplined financially? Do I have a budget? Do I have a plan for paying down or paying off my debt?
Emotionally – Am I carrying baggage from previous relationships? Am I open to giving someone a fair opportunity of learning about me, without them having to pay for someone else’s mistakes?
Socially – Am I fun to be around? Do I complain too much? Or do I enjoy life and others enjoy being around me?

Brought to you by Chat Kafe, http://chatkafe.blogspot.com








Google Groups

Subscribe to Chat Kafe

Email:

Visit this group

No comments: