CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Relationship Tip of the Week - 1/7/2008

Know when it’s time to pull the plug! It’s 2008 and time for some of you to pull the plug on a relationship that has reached its limit. It’s time to make some definite relational plans if the person you are with has good long-term possibilities. No more waiting around for someone who isn’t willing to commit. It doesn’t take 3, 4 or 5 years to figure out what you want to do. No more settling for someone who doesn’t give you a healthy relationship experience. You deserve better and should expect better. Go ahead and pull the plug! God will not send Mr. or Mrs. Right if you are not bold enough to cut loose Mr. or Mrs. Bad for You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN KENNY! It's been said and heard many times before, but yes indeed, let's stop settling for less and the short end of the stick. You deserve better and should desire to be great in '08 and beyond.

Anonymous said...

Right on Kp.this is exactly what I mean thats why Im doing my best to be the right person for when the right lady enters into my life and to be content with staying single up until then asserting myself to mingling so when it comes to me bcuz I beleive God knows my hearts desires and who is meant for me in a long term realstionship and thats the best for '08 and into the future.Amen