CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

KP's Mental Holding Pattern


I want to take this time to announce my return to one of my favorite hobbies and loves...bloggin'. Over the past two weeks God has placed me in a mental holding pattern that served as a time of both personal reflection and examination. It was revealed to me that in recent months, I've been extremely busy, but not purposeful in my actions and behaviors. Fortunately, God has a special way of pointing things out to us when we are obedient and open to receive his subtle messages of life.

I'm extremely excited that my holding pattern has been released and I have been cleared to start back sharing the messages and words God has placed within me.

The point of this story is to always take time to make sure God is the center and focus of your life. When you remain attached to Him, you'll be able to accomplish things that will ultimately fail without His presence. Amen!

John 15:5 - "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."

Brought to you by Chat Kafe, http://www.chatkafeonline.com








Google Groups

Subscribe to Chat Kafe

Email:

Visit this group

No comments: