CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

What's up with the 'K' in Kafe?

Many have asked why I sometimes spell words using a letter 'k' in place of a 'c'. The long and short of it all is that I'm a member of Kappa Alpha Psi and we use creative liberty in being different :). That means we spell certain special words with a 'k' and there is no pure rhyme or reason for doing so. I hope it doesn't bother you, but definitely hope it makes me stand out in your mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all about being unique and interesting. I find myself doing similar things as well, that expresses myself and leaves that personal touch.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah yeah KP. If its all love for your frat...that's cool, but answer this. Did your mascot ever make it out of the ICU? :-)