CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Are You Dreaming big or B.I.G.? by Paul Wilson, Jr.


There is a significant different between a big dream and a B.I.G. dream. In our society, big dreams often consist of certain accomplishments or the acquisition of material possessions whose eternal value fades with time. Unfortunately, many times the benefits of the dream only go to the dreamer as they aspire to fulfill long-held fantasies that distance them from reality.

Conversely, a B.I.G. – Bold, Innovative, God-Inspired – dream is not about escaping from reality. Instead it's an opportunity to begin the journey to create a new reality based upon the daring, ingenious, good-influenced ideas God has placed in your heart. It’s about leveraging your personality, talents, opportunities, and experiences in refreshing ways that significantly impact other’s lives.

Dreaming B.I.G. will compel you to creatively use your unique purpose, passions, and professional skills to positively impact generations. Dreaming B.I.G. will challenge you to live a legacy so that you can leave a legacy.

I want to teach you how to dream B.I.G. On Saturday, November 21st in Marietta, Georgia, I will be presenting the Dream B.I.G. Live Experience. Based on content from my highly regarded book, Dream B.I.G. in 3D: How to Pursue a Bold, Innovative, God-Inspired Life, this interactive, high-energy seminar will teach you how to get your dreams out of your head and into your life. You will receive timely inspiration and practical instruction to empower you to "Live in 3D!" by equipping you to:

1. Discover Your Dream
2. Develop Your Dream
3. Drive To Your Dream

It’s time to transform your dream from an idea into reality. Don't miss this momentous opportunity to gain key insights from the author, learn how to dream B.I.G., engage with other B.I.G. dreamers, and finally start living your B.I.G. dreams!

For more details, please visit http://dreambigin3dlive.eventbrite.com

Dream B.I.G.,
Paul Wilson, Jr.

www.paulwilsonjr.com

Brought to you by Chat Kafe, http://www.chatkafeonline.com








Google Groups

Subscribe to Chat Kafe

Email:

Visit this group

No comments: